A day and half ago I managed at last to release the updated Bulgarian translations of Bugzilla. For the new 2.22.1 version several things needed to be translated and templates synchronized, because most of the changes were in the code and not in the text. Simultaneously with this I made several improvements of the translation and spell check fixes.
For the old versions the only thing that I done was to synchronize the templates. One way or another there were only code changes, and I don't have the possibility to support this versions qualitatively.
Although that the changes this time were not much, the translations and the synchronization took full month, because
- I learned late for the new versions released by Bugzilla;
- I had problems with the softer, I use for the translation;
- I didn't have enough free time.