0xC0000218, related to impossibility to read registry hive, which turned out to be disk problem (see topic Blue Screen crash on VirtualBox in ReactOS's forum).
My personal and professional life
- Slackware [#30 в DistroWatch currently]:
- 11 Slackware virtual machines (from 11.0 to 14.2 plus -current);
- 7 Slackware64 virtual machines (from 13.0 to 14.2 plus -current);
- Debian 9.3 (Stretch) with Linux 4.9 and GNOME 3.22 [#3 in DistroWatch currently];
- Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aardvark) with Linux 4.13 and GNOME 3.26 [#4 in DistroWatch currently];
- Fedora 27 with Linux 4.15 and GNOME 3.26 [#8 in DistroWatch currently];
- OpenSuse Leap 42.3 (20170911) with Linux 4.4 and KDE Plasma 5.8 [#10 in DistroWatch currently];
- CentOS 7 (release 1708) with Linux 3.10 and GNOME 3.22 [#13 in DistroWatch currently];
- Gentoo (in process of re-installation) [#42 в DistroWatch currently].
- CBS.log in C:\Windows\Logs\CBS growing large (е.г. several giga bytes at times); and
- more recently folders C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Scans and C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates growing large (several gigabytes on last check).
I was just about wondering what's going on with Bugzilla's development, when this morning I saw the announcement for 5.0.4 and 4.4.13 in my mailbox. Given it was Saturday, I started updating the translations immediately. You could now have them from the usual places (for 5.0 and 4.4). These releases came 1 year and 9 months after the previous ones, which I find rather strange (the bugs fixed for 5.0.4 - e.g. 1273846, 1310728, 1301887 and 1303702 were all reported 2 years ago and some of them were fixed more than a year ago). Both releases were triggered by the security issue (see the security advisory, bug 1433400 and CVE-2018-5123), but I think this is the longest period without a new Bugzilla release in the past 12 years that I'm translating it.