Exactly 14 years ago on this day I committed the localization of Bugzilla 2.18.1 in Mozilla-BG project repository on OpenFMI. I have considered using Bugzilla as bug tracker for my home server since the spring of 2005 and when I was reviewing the project I noticed that there is no Bulgarian localization, so I decided to contribute. The translation was done in the summer of 2005 and in the autumn I began searching for a way to publish it. Initially, I considered SourceForge, but finally decided to become part of Mozilla-BG project after I was invited by Ognyan Kulev.
The localization was moved to BitBucket in 2012 after OpenFMI was decommissioned, so the repository was converted from Subversion (SVN) to Mercurial (Hg). It was then when some problems with the SVN repository become evident, but I found no time to fix these until now. Well, it was about time to migrate the project to Git and publish it on GitHub and I accomplished it last week. The Bugzilla-BG project is now on GitHub with all its history since December 2005. And ever since you could try the localization at Sotirov-BG.Net Bugzilla.
The localization went a long way from CVS on my home server initially to SVN, then Hg and finally ended up in Git. My only project that went through this path :-)