My personal and professional life

2006-09-21

Is Slavi exhausted?

I don't know how many people are now asking themselves this question, but I begin to ask myself more frequently, and others my have found the answer for themselves long ago. I questioned myself yesterday, when the show was in format "Lets talk with Rossen Petrov". The talks was about "the great" show Survivor. I don't know if it is about the man, but I just can't stand Rossen Petrov and his participation in any form in the show. I admit, that I don't watch the broadcasts regularly, but I have he feeling that Rossen Petrov is more frequently guest in the show that it should be. Even it should not appear at all. I don't remember Jay Leno ever to have invited his script-writers in the show moreover to make political shows, like it was in Slavi Show on the previous parliamentary elections, when the whole script-writers army came out against the leaders of the big partyes.

There were time when Slavi made show, liked and watched by many people, but now if there are no actors with some fresh sketch there is nothing else to watch. Like Slavi himself said after one not so good show some years ago "If the script-writers sit down to work like it should maybe the show will happen..." - citing by memory.

No comments: